• Reporting to the Head of Projects and assisting other project managers as required.
• Reviewing budgets, including staffing, work plans, and fee structures.
• Providing timely financial reports and budgets, as well as project forecasts.
• Preparing pre-billing reports for project managers to review.
• Preparing actual costs vs budgeted costs.
• Monitoring receivable income and supporting project managers with collections.
• Issuing invoices and review of purchase orders
• Ensuring a steady cash flow by generating, auditing, and sending invoices in a timely manner.
• Updating contracts according to client requirements and reporting associated budget amendments.
Project Accountant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or similar.
• 2-5 years’ experience as a project accountant, or similar.
• Proficiency in electronic accounting systems,
• Ability to report to the Finance Head in addition to the Head of Projects
• Proficiency in managing general ledgers, journal entries, and account reconciliations.
• Ability to prepare project budgets and financial forecasts.
• Experience in project invoicing and billing.
• In-depth knowledge of best practices in accounting.
• Excellent communication skills toward effective collaboration and client services.