Experience: Real Estate Experience
Job Location- Qatar
No of Positions – 6 (2 for Bangalore, 2 for Mumbai, 1 for Pune, 1 for NCR)
Experience – 1 year to 3 years in Indian real estate specifically in Pune /Mumbai /Bangalore.
Language Proficiency: Candidates in Bangalore must be proficient in Kannada. Proficiency in Telugu is prefered.
Candidates in Mumbai & Pune must be proficient in Marathi
The candidate will be responsible for managing clients leads, closing deals and good at keeping regular follow up with the clients. Should be outspoken, hence to maintain the relation with the company’s client and customers.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Organize, Plan and Implement (real-estate) project specific sales.
• Discuss and follow-up on opportunities with prospective buyers.
• Coordinate site visits with prospective buyers and enable deal closure.
• Handle daily operations including internal company CRM tools.
• Take ownership and initiative to hone up real estate knowledge and stay up-to-date with rules & regulations in the real estate market.
• Maintain cordial relationships with prospective builders, buyers and other customers of the company.
• Meeting Property Service Providers.
• Making available property data bases of the area.
• Catering clients as per their need from the available data base by calling and personal visits. Industry Type : Real Estate
Functional Area : Sales / Business Development