Who we are
Our website address is: https://Gulfjobsnow.com
Gulfjobsnow.com’s Privacy Commitment Overview
Gulfjobsnow.com is committed to protecting the privacy of our users and strives to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this web site. The following statement explains Gulfjobsnow.com’s commitment to managing your personal information and sets out how and when personal information is collected, used shared and secured as well as your choices regarding use, access, and correction of your personal information. This Privacy Commitment only applies to data gathered on the Gulfjobsnow.com web site (the “Web Site” or “site”), and does not apply to any other information or web site.
You may revoke your consent to this policy. To revoke your consent, please contact us at info@Gulfjobsnow.com. If you revoke your consent, your account and profile information will be removed from our website.
Information We Collect and Retain
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
- Your contact information like name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Your resume including job experience
- The information use to apply to jobs on Gulfjobsnow.com
- Information imported by you from third party applications;
- Information you provide to us when you contact Gulfjobsnow.com
- Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it. Some employers are required by law to collect this information on a voluntary basis;
- Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type.
We do not collect sensitive personal data or information of users like password of your email account; password of your Gulfjobsnow.com account (as it automatically get saved in the Jobsnetindia.com server when you create an account or register with Gulfjobsnow.com
We gather certain information automatically when you visit our site or use our mobile applications. This information includes:
- Your activity on Gulfjobsnow.com, including the jobs you search for, view, and apply to
- Your internet protocol (IP) address and internet service provider (ISP)
- Your browser type and device ID
- the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.)
- operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data
This data is collected about you automatically and is processed for Gulfjobsnow.com’s legitimate interest. We combine this information with personal data to help detect and prevent fraud. We also combine this data with your profile and resume data to return the best job search results to you.
How Information is used
We use the information we gather on the web site for the purposes of:
- providing our services,
- responding to any queries you may have,
- operating and improving the web site,
- fostering a positive user experience, and
- delivering the products and services that we offer to jobseekers and employers.
We use information with your consent as described at the time we collect that consent. This includes your account creation, resume upload at Gulfjobsnow.com website
We use personal data for our legitimate interests, namely:
- To operate Gulfjobsnow.com services;
- To contact and communicate with you when you contact us;
- To analyze, improve and optimize Gulfjobsnow.com services; and
- To protect Gulfjobsnow.com Services and the rights of users and others
- To enforce terms of Gulfjobsnow.com’s services and prevent fraud and abuse of Gulfjobsnow.com systems
By registering with Gulfjobsnow.com, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways:
To provide you with our services, which includes
- To create a Gulfjobsnow.com account for you, including any resume you create or upload
- To enable you to search for jobs and share them with others
- To enable you to apply for jobs
- to help potential employers find your resume and contact you;
- to make purchases;
- to enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- to display targeted recruitment messages from employers;
- To contact you with service-related communications and security updates
- to provide information about you and your interest in job postings to employers;
- to provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
- to provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- to send you job alerts, newsletters, career advice, or other marketing communications you have opted in to receive;
- to inform you of other products or services available from Gulfjobsnow.com or its affiliates;
- to conduct surveys, promotions and contests, and to publish the results thereof;
To improve our services
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to conduct analytics and generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications;
- to track which jobs you search for, view, and apply to
For security and fraud prevention
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- to make suggestions and draw inferences about you. For example, we may make suggestions about people you may know or additional jobs, products or services that might be of interest to you. Or, if you identify yourself as “Ms.” Or “Mrs.” we will assume you are female.
Some of our products and services, such as our resume and profile database and social media search, enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you.
Information you post in public areas of the site or place in the searchable resume database will be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence. While Gulfjobsnow.com takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use, Gulfjobsnow.com does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you provide to us. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information, including personality profiles, to any Gulfjobs.one Site or any other information you would not want made public, to any Gulfjobsnow.com Site or application or to a public website.