Terms & Conditions
- Gulfjobsnow.com is the next generation of online Job portals. We act as a venue to allow our users who comply with these Terms to offer, sell, and buy products and services listed on the Platform. Although you may be able to conduct payment and other transactions through the Platform, using third-party vendors such Gulfjobsnow.com is not in any way in involved in such transactions. As a result, and as discussed in more detail in these Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that gulfjobs.one is not a party to such transactions, has no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with such transactions. You use the Service and the Platform at your own risk.
- You understand that Gulfjobsnow.com does not control, and is not responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside Gulfjobsnow.com’s domain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Platform or another Third Party Website or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/information and directory information or any other material made available through the Platform and the Service (“Content“), and that by using the Platform and the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will Gulfjobsnow.com be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and agree that Gulfjobsnow.com cannot and does not pre-screen or approve any Content, but that gulfjobs.one has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be available through the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to Gulfjobsnow.com’s knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all. Furthermore, the Platform and Content available through the Platform may contain links to other third party websites (“Third Party Websites“), which are completely unrelated to Gulfjobsnow.com. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. gulfjobs.one makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Website, and your linking to any other websites is completely at your own risk and Gulfjobsnow.com disclaims all liability thereto.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. More specifically, you are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via the Service. In connection with such Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service by you, you affirm, acknowledge, represent, warrant and covenant that: (i) you own or have and shall continue to, for such time the Content is available on the Platform, have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Service and Platform (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorize gulfjobs.one to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Platform and these Terms; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person or business in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person or business to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Platform and these Terms. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content; however, by submitting any Content on the Platform, you hereby grant to gulfjobs.one an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Platform and gulfjobs.one’s (and its successors’) business, including without limitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Platform and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by gulfjobs.one in order to host and display your Content. Furthermore, by you posting Content to any public area of the Service, you agree to and do hereby grant to gulfjobs.one. all rights necessary to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, or exploitation of the Content on the Service or Platform by any party for any purpose. As a part of the Service, gulfjobs.one may offer the facility of automatically capturing of the “Description” of your ad based on the images uploaded by you. gulfjobs.one makes no warranty the veracity or the accuracy of the generated Description. The Description may be edited by you at any time while your ad is live. You also hereby grant each user of the Platform (a) a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Platform, and (b) the right to contact you with regard to the Content posted by you through private chat or any other means. The foregoing license to each user granted by you terminates once you or gulfjobs.one remove or delete such Content from the Platform. Further, you grant gulfjobs.one the right to make available your Content to any third party in connection with the transaction contemplated in your classified advertisement.
- Gulfjobsnow.com does not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and gulfjobs.one expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. gulfjobs.one does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Platform, and gulfjobs.one may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified in accordance with applicable law that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. gulfjobs.one reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. gulfjobs.one may also terminate a user’s access to the Platform if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Platform more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, gulfjobs.one reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms.
You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
- i. that violates any law or regulation;
- ii. that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant gulfjobs.one all of the license rights granted herein;
- iii. that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
- iv. that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- v. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- vi. that violates any (local) equal employment laws, including but not limited to those prohibiting the stating, in any advertisement for employment, a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability of the applicant.
- vii. that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- viii. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- ix. that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an gulfjobs.one employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents an affiliation with a person or entity;
- x. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- xi. that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch” offer;
- xii. that constitutes or contains “pyramid schemes,” “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- xiii. that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Platform which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to gulfjobs.one users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- xiv. that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by gulfjobs.one;
- xv. that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
- xvi. that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- xvii. that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
- xviii. that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- xix. contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or makes unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose, specifically, contact any user to post an advertisement on a third party website or post any advertisement on behalf of such user; or to “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone;
- xx. make any libellous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- xxi. collect personal data about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- xxii. use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g, Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- xxiii. post Content that is outside the local area or not relevant to the local area, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose unreasonable or disproportionately large loads on our servers and other infrastructure;
- xxiv. post the same item or service in multiple classified categories or forums, or in multiple metropolitan areas;
- xxv. attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by gulfjobs.one or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Platform.
- xxvi. use any form of automated device or computer program (sometimes referred to as “flagging tools”) that enables the use of gulfjobs.one’s “flagging system” or other community control systems without each flag being manually entered by a human that initiates the flag (an “automated flagging device”), or use any such flagging tool to remove posts of competitors, other third parties or to remove posts without a reasonable good faith belief that the post being flagged violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- xxvii. use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on gulfjobs.one without human intervention or authorship (an “automated posting device”), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals; or
Copyright and Infringement claims
- Gulfjobsnow.com is not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end-users or any other third parties.
- If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorized to act, you may send e-mail to [email protected]