Chief Accountant Jobs in Qatar
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Handle complete account departments and their employees.
– Know the latest accounting laws and procedures.
– Develop accounting procedures specific to their own company.
– Teach the new accounting programs to the new employees.
– They also have to coordinate with the heads of other departments.
– The chiefs have to come up with financial solutions to improve profits.
– A bachelor’s degree in accounting is mandatory.
– Additional courses in accounting and management are helpful in getting promotions.