Arrowad Group are currently looking for a talented and experienced Customer Experience Consultant
· Manage the overarching Customer Journey Map that depicts the ideal end-to-end customer experience across multiple touchpoints and take into consideration insights from Design Sessions, customer research, business processes and changes to business models.
· Create and utilize customer-centric tools such as journey maps and personas to inform decision-making.
· Familiar with journey mapping software.
· Link the Journey Map work back to the in-house Customer Experience Dashboard to ensure we are measuring and monitoring performance against critical customer moments and partner to monitor established KPIs.
· Ability to facilitate workshops with clients to map and improve journeys and journeys ecosystem.
· Prioritize the most critical gaps in providing an enjoyable customer experience; lead the development of a roadmap to address root-causes and redesign journeys. Provide recommendations, present, and influence relevant stakeholders to address gaps in the customer experience, impacting an operation or departments.
· Leverage a strong understanding of consumer trends, technology trends, competitive experiences and best-in-class experiences to help shape the outcomes of the Design Sessions and future iterations of the Journey Map.
· Leverage voice of the customer insights on all aspects of customer interactions to identify customer pain-points, challenges, and hurdles; advise on approaches to eliminate and positively enhance customer interactions.
· Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Market Research required.
· Minimum of 4 years of experience with Customer Journey Mapping, and/or managing a customer experience program or customer Journey process
· Minimum of 4 years of experience building benefit/cost models